Le Crépe Cares
At Le Crépe, we strive to support local non-profit organizations and causes. In particular we focus our giving on groups operating within Oakland, Wayne and Washtenaw Counties. The most common form of donations we provide are gift cards or food for special events.
We evaluate applications based on the following guidelines:
1. The recipient must be a 501c3 nonprofit organization. A copy of the 501c3 letter from the IRS must accompany the application in order for your request to be considered.
2. The application must be received at least 4 weeks before the “pick up” date in order to be considered. Because the Donations Budget is limited, early submission of your application is recommended. Extra lead time would be appreciated during peak times (holidays, graduations).
3. The organization must fall into one of the categories Le Crépe supports.
a. Hunger Relief
b. Green initiatives
c. Preventative Health Care & Wellness for terminally ill children
d. Kids programs supporting the Arts and Education
4. We do not donate to individuals, individuals seeking pledges, multiple requests from the same organization or organizations and/or causes outside of the area. Past support of an organization or an event is not a guarantee of future support.
5. We encourage electronic submissions rather than mailed requests. Please email your request with all required documentation to: HYPERLINK “mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”email@example.com
Neither phone nor walk-in requests will be granted.
6. With your request, please include:
a. Information about the project and the agency including programs, needs, goals, and the percentage of donation applied to administrative costs.
b. How the proceeds will be used
c. List of other major sponsors.
7. Expect a response within 30 days of our receipt of your request. Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications, it is not possible for Le Crépe to fulfill every request.